“A Great Place”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Landor Road
Transit: Tube: Clapham North
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went here for a meal with my Mum and girlfriend and wasn't expecting a huge amount if I'm being honest. I was very surprised by the quality of the food, the service and our surroundings and when I went back two weeks later it was just as good, if not better.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

After discovering this place online, I took my girlfriend here for a Valentine's dinner this past year. It was excellent. Atmosphere was great. Service was perfect. Due to the occasion, the menu was limited to certain choices. I don't think there was a bad choice to be made, though. Every dish was incredible. Nice selection of Scotch. Although somewhat pricey, it was nothing to be unexpected given the caliber of the restaurant. I will definitely return!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

It was my grand-daughter's 21st celebrations on a Sunday afternoon with 12 of us. Admitedly there were only 2 other tables taken, the service was excellent and the food superb. It has a lovely ambiance and pre dinner cocktails were taken at the lovely bar. Would definately re-visit when in the area.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Attentive, friendly service, interesting menu, food well prepared and well presented. No room for a pudding then have a dessert cocktail! Can't speak too highly of this restaurant. On a par with Trinity in terms of food, and almost as good as Chez Bruce. Definitely should have a higher rating.

1  Thank Sheila C
Reviewed November 7, 2012

When you venture out to eat mid week you're never quite sure of what you are going to get, well, Four o Nine was just perfect. We opted for the November 50% off choice and splashed out on the wine. The service is friendly and we felt well looked after. The seating and spaces between tables is just right, and the music choice is great as well as being unobtrusive. Most importantly the food, good choices on the menu, reasonable gaps between courses, and we did opt for three courses.The food was cooked to perfection, and, the main course was lovely and hot which is a treat! Can't wait to visit it again when I return to Clapham North.

1  Thank Julescumbria1956