“The Best Bool go gi in London”
Review of Asadal

Asadal
Ranked #6,933 of 23,024 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holborn
London, United Kingdom
“The Best Bool go gi in London”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went to Asadal because I was looking for a Korean Restaurant in Holborn area. Despite some negative reviews I read about the service I was so desperate to have a Korean meal I decided to take the risk. The food was excellent, the best Korean mean I have had in London. The staff were very good and the service was fast despite it was a Friday evening.
I liked it so much that I am taking our whole team to Asadal next week for a work lunch. I will highly recommend it to the adventurous food lovers in the UK.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
uk
“Another great meal”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

4th visit to Asadal, always a grat welcome, attentive service and excellent food. Chose a la carte this time but the set menus are a good mixture. Took 2 young children and they left full of great food and loving the experience.

• Visited September 2013
Surrey
“Enjoyable Korean Meal in London.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Asadal is centrally located in London and easy to find. We loved the pancake there and the bibimbap is out of this world! I would totally recommend this place to anyone planning to try Korean cuisine for the first time (the bibimbap is their star dish by the way). Service is very pleasant and with a smile and there is plenty of soju if you like this Korean traditional drink. At the end of the meal enjoy either a green tea ice cream or their subtle cinnamon tea.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sekkmet
Haslemere, United Kingdom
“Great food, good service, authentic”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very enjoyable dinner and a bit of a surprise. i expected it to be reasonably good and reasonably authentic and my expectations were exceeded in both departments. This is one of those restaurants that would please someone with a good knowledge of Korean food and who appreciates basic, authentic recipes without attempts at fusion or other unnecessary innovation. The service was good and I will be back many times in the future.

London, England
“Great food, great service, great night!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was my first time at Asadal, which I chose thanks to trip advisor.

We were a party of 12 and got upgraded to the VIP room because it was so busy - busy is always a good sign! I was worried with how busy it was we'd be forgotten out the back, but to our delight there was a call button on the table and the waiters responded in seconds. The wood decor made for a striking setting and the room was set to the perfect ambience.

We ordered the BBQ and a mix of appetisers and I couldn't fault one dish. There were lots of dips to choose from and the waiter took us through which to use for what meat. We even got a demo of the waitress' preferred way of eating it, wrapped in a lettuce leaf, with meat, the corresponding dip and a little rice. My only disappointment was the waitress cooked the meat by the table side rather then us doing it ourselves in the middle of the table- not sure if that's to mitigate against being sued as I know what this country is like.

The whole experience was great since the moment we arrived. Everyone loved the food and didn't have a bad word to say about it. I highly recommend this place and will certainly be going back there.