“McDonald’s ”

Ranked #1,611 of 1,668 Quick Bites in London
Neighborhood: Whitechapel
Neighborhood: Whitechapel
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Food was delivered hot. Service was fast. People actually said good morning. We walked to the restaurant so we had no parking problems. Restrooms were very clean

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Not only did a local boy get stabbed here recently (ignoring countless other times including stabbings) it is extremely unhygienic and staff are incredibly rude.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank ambehudson
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

In the Commercial Road McDonald the fly on my fries was included with the price or i got lucky and i received fries with additional proteins? Oh and thank you for make me eat on a rotten table because you didn't want to clean it after i kindly asked for... This place is disgusting...

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Luchiatton
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Fathima Akhter delivered exceptional customer service and made priority of getting my order fresh done on time just the accurate way.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

As I don’t eat meat I ordered a vegetarian burger meal before heading back on a long journey, took a bite and chewed and it’s a chicken burger!!! To say I feel sick is an understatement... let’s feed them pork shall we?? See how they would like that... cake in a vegetarian box... I also ordered a hot chocolate which is undrinkable I don’t know what staff they got in there but the obviously don’t understand English and cannot make drinks... MORE TRAINING PLEASE McDonald’s this is totally unacceptable ...

Date of visit: October 2018