“Must try the Bords”
Review of KuPP. Paddington

KuPP. Paddington
Reserve with OpenTable
KuPP. Paddington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,167 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Scandinavian, British
Description: KUPP's menu was developed around our desire to use notable Scandinavian ingredients in a British way & designed to cultivate a casual all day style of dining, grazing, drinking & socialising. Dishes can be informally shared as a group or equally can be enjoyed individually as a three course, more formal meal. We pride ourselves on our ability to gather & select the finest ingredients & products from British & Scandinavian suppliers. Our ingredients are the freshest available, prepared simply with taste, nutrition & longevity in mind. Many of our key ingredients are created & produced by specialist artisans that care as much about making their products as we do serving them to you.
Reviewed September 4, 2017

I had lunch at Kupp with my wife and kids, 10 & 14. We ordered two bords, one fish and one meat. They were both delicious, with lots of unusual foods/preparations, and a perfect portion for four eaters.

Faucet I, Marketing & Digital Content Executive at KuPP. Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed our KuPP and Veggie Bords!

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards
The KuPP Team

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Very mixed feelings about my experience today !! The food was really, really good!
I had the eggs benedict and it was really tasty. The Pear juice was incredible, the best I ever ever had I think, big thing for me !
But everything was bust wasted by the existent service we received... soooo long to take the order, the waitress were ALWAYS going to the wrong table (somewhere else for out order and to our table to someone else order) that's really painful. Had to repeat 5 times the word toilet before one of them could actually understand what I was asking for ???
The place looks gorgeous and the food as well, get the right team and you'll smash it !!

2  Thank Justine B
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Went to Kupp this evening and really enjoyed the food. The Beetroot Gravadlax starter with rye bread took me back to a trip to Copenhagen and the meatball main was an explosion of flavour - absolutely delicious.
We were stuffed by the end - great size portions!
Definitely would recommend.

Hello

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal. It's especially encouraging to hear that our Beetroot Stained Gravadlax brought back memories of a trip to one of our favourite places!

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards
The KuPP Team

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Having arrived at 11 for our brunch booking we popped in before being instructed to take a seat outside.
So far so good.
20minutes later, while still waiting for a menu I called the waitress over who then took another 5 minutes to go fetch these.
Order was then taken for drinks and food, for the waitress to then return to me and tel me the bar only opens at noon and that my bloody Marie wasn't possible.
Considering the speed of service so far, I pointed that ordering at 11.40 might mean the bloody Marie would arrive after noon.
The waitress seemed nonplussed by this.
Food arrived, pancakes for the misses and salmon for me, and to their credit the food was fresh and delicious.
So to recap, good food, very very slow service.
There are better places to visit along the Paddington basin

2  Thank GoodLifeProject
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I've been a customer of Kupp's on 3 occasions, over the past year.

Overall: 2/5
Nice place to hangout and have a few drinks when the weather is nice. However be prepared for slow service.

Ambience: 4 / 5
Located in the new residential enclave of Paddington, called Merchant Square, Kupp has a welcoming ambience where the restaurant flows from inside to out.

Food: 3 / 5
Since I'm not hot on their Scandinavian menu, I have only had their skinny french fries (Traditional American French Fries). I found them to be a tasty snack. They were well cut, crispy and not heavily salted.

Drinks: 4 / 5
Good cocktails, teas, juices and hot chocolate.

Customer Service: 2 / 5
I take customer service very seriously and Kupp has disappointed me here. Each time I've visited Kupp it appears to be understaffed. Today was no exception, 1 person serving 5 or more tables. Before we arrived I called to books table outside for 5 people. Once we arrived I had to ask the bar tender where I could find the host to be seated. Then found we had been given inaccurate information by one of their employees and hey had not taken our booking. Because outside tables cannot be booked. After being seated we waited over 10 min before I decided to get up and find the manager to order our drinks and fries. Once we received the drinks we had to point out to the manager that we still had t received out fries. This experience holds true to Kupp as in my previous visit I sat at my table for over 45 min without being asked to place an order or being served.

1  Thank Kwabena A