“Passable Starbucks at St. Pancras”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #834 of 1,625 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed January 25, 2019

A nice big Starbucks where you come up from the metro. They have their own wifi by the way, the Station does also. A busy location but the line moved quickly. Typical Starbucks fare done right.

Efficient staff used to dealing with lots of travelers daily. High volume for sure.

My drink came out fast and correct. A nice place to sit and chill too for a few minutes between trains.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank finesilver

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Just stopped by to have 2 teas and sandwiches to have in. English breakfast with soy, Earl grey with milk. Apparently asking them to spit is a more apt request. Apart from the paper cups when I asked to have in (10p more... I know ... but still), the fact 2 types of milk leaves service perplexed. The 3 steps it takes to reach our table without hollering like a dog the sandwiche I ordered. The fact they couldn't stick my partners sandwiche on a plate. The superior like sas they served my partner when she asked for help with the toilet code. Oh, and if this £12.04 journey wasn't quite finished, they were in the wrong cups anyway. Go to the pret next door. This is a waste of your time, patience, and money. I won't guarntee better service, I'll guarantee you won't have this.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018

On a cold October afternoon while waiting for our train to Sheffield we looked for somewhere to have a coffee and we wanted a coffee in a china cup not a paper cup. We decided to try Starbucks. It was incredibly busy but we managed to find a couple of stools. Lovely coffee and great atmosphere and china cups. A good result!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Used this place as a meeting spot for our friends coming in from Wales. Easy to find and they even have GOOD coffee.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I know Starbucks are generally very quick, but this one really caters for people in a rush heading for a train.

It’s a decent size, good efficient service, not much time for friendliness, there’s normally quite a decent queue when I get there, so who needs that, it’s a coffee and go

Date of visit: July 2018