Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Great store

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Roy P
Amazing

Oh my, what a great shop! Its huge, super cheap, and great quality products! I found it to be well... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RalucaAch
Bucharest, Romania
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $45.31
from $38.73
from $109.73
from $37.44
1,063 results
All reviews harry potter huge store t shirts cheap shopping marble arch great place to shop shopping experience department store clothing shoppers shoes bargains queue wear gifts pounds merchandise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is not aware about what's on discount and what's not on discount and half of the stick is defected. We pointed torn gloves and they are like change them for yourself. Also the store is suppose to have stuff at discounted pricing that doesn't give the staff an authority to disrespect the people buying 1 pound things. I billed 190 pounds with them and I had two stuffs which I had taken for my brother which were not my size obviously the cashier (jinal at primark Oxford store) said and I quote " jus coz it's one pound u have taken or what , atleast check the size " . M SURE PRIMARK CAN HIRE AND AFFORD MANNERED STAFF.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Is there any primark store in Turkey? I would like to know urgently whether i will find or not? As soon as possible pleaseeee

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location close to tube at Tottenham court road tube and has an area selling harry potter stuff which was good to see and had cafe too

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good place for everyone,very nice,with lovely employees and also very good prices
Really worthy,as you can find anything,
Looking forward to my next shopping session

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bought a pair of their £4 slippers, didn’t expect them to last too long at this price, but didn’t expect them to stretch so much that within 2 weeks I couldn’t wear them, too dangerous as they kept falling off my feet, an accident waiting to happen. Went to the Llanelli store to complain but they said there was no fault with the slippers, it was just the type of fabric that stretched, so wouldn’t refund or change them. If this is the case then surely they should state this somewhere on the product so that the customer can make an informed purchase / or not.