“Not great”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Good service I guess but the food wasn’t great including a garlic prawn starter which didn’t feel or look cooked. It looked microwaved from frozen.

What a shame.

It’s a jaded brand now with such a low threshold of standard now.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank WMJAB
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed June 29, 2019

5 of us had dessert and drinks by the window and a table was cleared and offered to us once one became available. Very polite staff member, great service.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Always come back here every time I'm near too....amazing place....delicious pizza...relaxing atmosphere...

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank cristinelac2018
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Myself and 2 teens ate here yesterday, it was a spur of the moment choice. It was very busy, but staff noticed us almost immediately and asked if we wanted a table.
Unfortunately, the only space downstairs was on bar stools, which wasn't suitable for me, but upstairs (29 steps) had space.

I asked where the ladies was, and was told it was downstairs, and the server pointed over to the corner.
Due to mobility issues, I didn't want to have to go up and down stairs any more than necessary, so thought I'd go before we were seated. When I got there, it was the disabled toilet, so I asked another server, and I was told to go and use the ladies, which was actually upstairs.

I went upstairs with some difficulty, found where we were seated and asked where the ladies was, only to be told it was 'out of order' and I'd have to go downstairs and use the disabled toilet!
I didn't have the energy to go back downstairs, so we ordered instead.

The food itself tasted good:

I had the Barbacoa, on a much thinner dough, and the flavours were lovely, although the toppings were very sparse, especially considering the price of £15.40. The margarita pizzas were tasty, and had enough topping. They cost £9.95 each.

The pizzas didn't come pre-sliced, which I struggled with due to arthritis in my hands. I was too embarrassed to ask them to slice it up for me, as I would've felt like a child.
It was too painful for me to cut up, so I ended up having to tear chunks off, which wasn't ideal either.

Service itself was ok: we didn't have long to wait for our food, but they weren't overly friendly and it was nothing special; this may have been because it was quite busy, but it does make a difference to your dining experience.

I would really love it if they could offer half portions/sizes of all their pizzas, (at a reduced price) as it was way too much for me, so it felt very wasteful leaving half a pizza, and not just because I'd paid for it.

A child's portion is enough for me, but I don't generally like the choices on the children's menu, although I didn't see theirs.
I'd like adult food choices, just in child sized portions!

Great location though, right next to the underground station, and not far from the Palace Theatre.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We called in for tea nice place good side with a up stairs room, food was good as usually in a pizza express, staff very accommodating to be honest can’t fault the place if you want a quick tea/ pizza.

Date of visit: May 2019