Review Highlights
Massive disappointment

Came here for “F*ck me it’s Freshers” and we were all really excited to go, however they oversold... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed September 1, 2019
Tweedy4995
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $38.63
from $70.80
from $29.48
from $64.38
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I was very concerned going here because of the negative reviews but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The security are very firm but fair, you must have Id & if you don't whatever your age it didn't seem like they would let you in as saw a few people turned away so that is essential. As a venue itself it was perfect for Com truise & electronic music, the sound system fantastic as was the light system. The bar prices steep but they are all over London these days. Just remember, bring that ID..

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Great venue, Great location. Great DJs. But completely average crowd. Sole reason.........… the security. I have seen some searches on the way in which have been borderline assault. Likewise I have seen the security march random and relatively sober people out of the club for no apparent reason at all. Meanwhile others stumble around practically legless. No excuse for so many straight men taking their tops off. It is pretty friendly though.......Love the pint glasses of vodka.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank nagasaki74
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Danced my way around the place last night with friends..it's very cool but a little crowded and almost claustrophobic ..gets a little manic but a good night out ..I don't think it's the best in the City but it makes a good change occasionally. Drinks can get expensive with the £20 min for card payment I guess that's why most people are high before they arrive.

Reviewed August 14, 2019

As soon as I got there the door staff were rude and aggressive. I was clearly in a state that they wouldn’t allow me to enter, I’m a 20 year old girl who lives no where near London. I asked for their help yet all the staff did was throw my belongings at me pushing me and told me to go away even though I expressed to them I was vulnerable and had no idea where I was. Emailed the event asking for the issue to be resolved heard nothing back. All I can suggest is not to ask the staff for help because they are rude and it’s disgusting behaviour from an event that I paid for. would not recommend going not even worth the night out.

2  Thank Christy C
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Sick !! so hot in the main room but well worth it.
Sound was incredible, MCs were sick
Best party of the year by far :-)