Melt Chocolates Holland Park - London's Most Luxurious

from $101.59
from $31.75
from $121.91
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2018

I dropped in to Melt the other day when I happened to be passing and I am so glad I did. I wasn't expecting anything hugely exciting because I've been underwhelmed by a lot of London's chocolatiers (I buy most of my chocolates when I'm in Belgium). However Melt really breaks the mold - the chocolates are absolutely divine.

While there I sampled a salted caramel truffle which had the perfect taste and texture: the hard exterior popped on the tongue and revealed the molten caramel within. I bought a small selection of chocolates which I ate over the next few days, and all of them were wonderful. As I was leaving I was offered a small sample cup of hot chocolate, which was proper hot chocolate, i.e. melted from real chocolate rather than made from a mix. It absolutely made my day and I will definitely be making Melt a deliberate stop-off point in my London wanderings and will be raving about it to all my friends!

Date of experience: February 2018
Melt C, Owner at Melt Chocolates Holland Park - London's Most Luxurious, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Many thanks for your review. Our Chocolatiers really appreciate your comments.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Best chocolate I ever tasted in London or elsewhere. Come here almost every week to have some sweets or their fabulous hot chocolate

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

Another melt in the neighbourhood, so good! I am in a chocolate dream. Rich nice chocolates, lots of options. Knowledgeable staff and hot chocolate is amazing. My London visit is ending up in a perfectly yummy experience :-)

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank perthwinegirl
Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

A chocolate treat. Staff is always friendly and the selection is excellent. Recommend the vanilla caramels!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2015

My friend recommended this place as the selection of products is amazing. They offer fresh chocolate and already packed cute boxes in different colours that makes you want to get all of them. A very firendly sales person helped me to choose gluten free products and also some gifts for my friends. Their coffee is great as well. I will definitely be back to try other flavours. Very cosy and positive place.

Date of experience: August 2015