“This place is a legend!”
Review of Shishawi

Shishawi
Ranked #17,069 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed June 22, 2014

one of the places that started the 'edgeward road' scene. Open all night, fair sheesha and good food, but an excellent atmosphere - a must try!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very good price/quality shisha. It is always a pleasure to smoke some al fakher watching the city goes by..

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Horrible!! The most awful place to go on edgware road! Teribble awful food, rude, arrogant and absolutly disrepectful waiters and managers!! I will rate them ZERO!!

3  Thank Shiraaz19
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Shishawi restaurant for the first time and I was really impressed with everything. We had good service, lovely food and drinks.

Though it's a tad bit expensive, I still enjoyed myself until I went to use the toilets. They were disgusting!!! There was a puddle on the floor and not enough toilet paper. Even the hand dryers were not working.

It needs to get sorted. No point having a lavish restaurant if the back is not up to standard.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The main purpose I been there is to use the toilet, after ordering some dishes I been to loo and what I have seen just unbelievable!! Whole toilet floor was muddy, full of water, used tissues mirrors were spotty even the urinal sinks were blocked and the bad smell was horrible. When I noticed it to the manager, he asked the kitchen porter to clean it. I left the place immediately without eating or using loo but paid £25.

3  Thank Sehjad S