“Enjojable, honest, inexpensive”

Ranked #4,549 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had kebabs with naan and dal. All excellent and good price. Clientele mostly professional type Indian/Pakistani - the best possible sign! Basic surroundings, not unpleasant, though I would avoid the 2nd table from the front if you don't want to be stared at by people sitting waiting for their carry outs, which I found a bit disconcerting.

There are newer reviews for Raavi Kebab

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I cannot believe the other reviews. This place is rubbish. I ordered chicken tikka masala which was minced small grilled chicken bits in basic chicken curry. I am used to the typical Asian / Indian tikka masala and not the British version with coconut & cream. Raavi served a simple curry passing it off as CTM. Do not visit ever even if drunk. I went there based on other good trip advisor reviews but now feel they are not genuine.

1  Thank Khavvaiya
Reviewed April 18, 2013

They have one of best reasonably priced starters in the area. The main course is not bad either.However their biryani is worst I have ever tasted in my life so stay clear of it. Service sometime can be slow, however overall good food and value for money.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We asked an indian business man on rhe street which indian restaurant on Drummond Street that he recommended. He Said go To raavi kebab and we did. It looked like a hole in a Wall but we went in anyway. The food was all homemade and Tasted amazing. We were a Family of 3 and The Bill was 34 pounds For a fabulous meal. We will come back tomorrow!

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I've ordered: Chicken Tikka, Sheesh Kebabs, Tandoori Nan, Chuntney, Special Salad & a Drink for my Lunch @ Raavi Kebab. The Food Was Amazginly Tasty, Mind Blowing of Spice & Value For Money in that area. Surroundings was an bit dull, but the food was awesome. I go there almost every week during for my lunch & order many different kind of dishes, my favourite is the Haleem & Chicken Biryani, but all the food taste great & I will recommend anyone to go there.. It's an great tasting Indian, Pakistani Asian food that you will come back again, again & again. I love Raavi Kebab. They are the best in town. :-) ;-)