“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I don't go to London that often and I hadn't been to a Pizza Express before. Even though the restaurant is part of a chain, pizzas were excellent. The price is also very good.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love this Pizza Express! The food is always amazing, but I think I come here too often as we always have the same waiter and he knows our order and it's a friendly service. For such a busy restaurant the food is usually very quick to come and delicious.

I've eaten at a lot of PE's around London and the food has always been top notch here, and even though it gets busy, it never feels it and St Christopher's Place is a nice escape from Oxford Street.

It's recently had a make over so it isn't as dark as it was and the tables aren't as cramped together. I'm definitely liking the new look.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I had a nice lunch here with my wife. We had pizzas and drinks for 31 euros. The pizzas were very thin and crunchy and the toppings were authentic italian. No american pan pizza style.. We will be back.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Pizzas are decent and really like the house red wine. I stay near here when I travel so I have been here 3 or 4 times. I have had very consistent experences.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

If you thought you hit a bottom at another Pizza Express location, think again. They keep surprising you. On top of the regular overpriced unsavory shoe soles you come to cherish from the franchise, you get awkward service expertly trained to pad your bill by bringing you what you did not order, that stands out even among the other branches. You'll get an even shiftier aftertaste quite unattainable by the food means alone.

1  Thank plk0