Last Saturday evening my mother (who was staying with me overnight before taking the Eurostar to Paris)and I decided to try this restaurant, as we both enjoy Portugese food and this place isn't too far from my house.
The meal was pleasant we ordered the mixed seafood platter for two people. The seafood was a good variety but no butter or Tabasco we're available which was a shame.
Unfortunately I have woken up this morning with all the symptoms of food poisoning and can barely move. After contacting my mother she is in the same condition, ruining her trip to Paris.
I am incredibly angry at this restaurant for the pain and disruption they have cause.