“Gorgeous view ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for a great breakfast. The view was amazing. The wait staff was attentive and delightful.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (285)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had lovely walk today from Paddington Station to Camden Market along the canals, taking in Little Venice on the way. A perfect stop to enjoy the view was Laville Cafè for tea and gorgeous red velvet cake. Lovely friendly service too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is cute with gorgeous views of the canal. The staff are really friendly and the sandwiches are good. I’ve not had the lunch meals they look good. However please don’t have the omelette. I ordered one and it was honestly the worst one I’ve ever had. It tasted like it was microwaved - it was chewy and bland. To be fair to the staff, I didn’t say anything to give them a chance to rectify the situation, they probably would have done something about it, but I was so hungry I just made do with the toast I ordered and my husband ate the omelette (he wasn’t impressed either). Disappointing, but still definitely worth a visit for the views and the other stuff on the menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice location, friendly people, tasty food and price within average.
Only flaw? Hollandaise sauce a bit too lemony

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Wonderful cafe, friendly, welcoming and unusual but fresh Italian menu. As if one has slipped time and space on a short trip to Venice itself

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Cafe Laville? Share your experiences!