“Pretty Cool”
Review of The Providores

The Providores
Ranked #1,644 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Marylebone
“Pretty Cool”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I came here in the weekend and arrived before it opened with a friend. We got inside and within half an hour it was completely full! I was surprised!
The food choice was good, I had French toast with banana, pecans and bacon. It was good. I had a nice flat white coffee too. The service was good and good arrived fast to our table after ordering. I enjoyed the atmosphere there. I noticed an indiscrepency between my bill and the price on the menu and when I mentioned it staff where really apologetic and sincere and sorted things out for me. In all I would go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Becks657

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Attractive styled modern restaurant in fashionable Marylebone”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The only good thing I can say about brunch at Providores is that the stunningly beautiful Michelle Dockery was sitting at an adjacent table and that made the hopeless service and food seem unimportant. We ate upstairs in a light first floor room. The menu is boring the food was mediocre and the service slow. This is a totally missable restaurant unless Ms Dockery is going to be there again.

• Visited March 2013
Moscow, Russia
“High quality food and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I visited it several times and every time I was satisfied with the food and wine.On ground floor they have tapas room and on the first floor a restaurant. It is small but incredible cozy and warm. Food is exellent. Very well cooked. Wine are from New Zealand. They managed to create a place where people want to come back.

• Visited June 2012
Doha, Qatar
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Coffee here is amazing - trust me I am a coffee snob. My husband and I make sure we eat here every time we come to London. We always eat in the tapas section of the restaurant because there are just so many delicious dishes that we want to taste them all. This is not Spanish tapas though, just smaller portions that can be shared and they have an amazing wine list which features a number of New Zealand wines amongst others. Be warned though, you cannot make a reservation in the tapas section of the restaurant. If you are lucky enough to get a table you will be squished amongst strangers. We went to dinner on a Thursday night at 6:30pm and the tapas restaurant was already full. They have another area where you can make meal reservations but they do not serve tapas in this area

Visited March 2013
“Memorable”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My visit has been a while ago, but I remember the tapas being very tasty, the space very very tight and the service so-so. What I remember most was the excellent wine I had there: 2009 Mr. Beautiful Riesling, Cheviot Hills, NZ. Would definitely go back as the whole thing was a memorable experience.

• Visited July 2012