“Good cheap Indian food with lots of character”
Review of Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff
Ranked #1,287 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Hot Suff has been one of our regular haunts since moving to Vauxhall. Its a "bring your own" booze place with an off licence next door if you forget to bring or just need a top up.
Although there is a menu we have always just accepted the house recommendations and mentioned that we like things quite spicy. We have never left hungry and we have never had a bad meal in dozens of visits (we normally spend around £30 on a meal for 2).
Do phone to book as it gets really busy especially at weekends!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Brilliant and really friendly place. Been there quite a few times now -- each time the server (or maybe he's the owner, i'm not sure) offers to just pick a selection of things for us. It always turns out to be an enormous, varied and very tasty banquet at a very reasonable price. It's BYOB, too. I was in two minds about writing a review, as I've seen several indian places in london now that have started out like this place, but became very popular and just weren't the same afterwards. Hope this place keeps its charm.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Amazing value, fantastic staff and best of all delicious food. My favourite spot by far. Go here all the time - though it's quite informal so no business meetings - and BYO (be sure to buy booze next door, she's lovely)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Pleased to finally come into this place. I have seen this place always full everytime I passed through. I was not aware that it is an Indian Restaurant till I have looked online. I love curry and I am glad that it is close to where I live. We went in a bit late in the evening and it wasn't busy. We were greeted with a friendly and smiley face. We've been asked for preference in food and we were delighted to be offered more as it was our first visit. The meal was excellent and tasty. I have asked for a mild one and it was just perfect for me. Bring your own alcohol drink was not a problem either. We bought some on our way to the place. I will definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food is really fresh and if you have special requirements they are happy to adapt recipes as everything is cooked to order. You can see into the kitchen which is always clean. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Bring your own bottle means that it is a cheap but great venue.