“Yummy Yummy I love this place”
Review of Mediterraneo

Mediterraneo
Order Online
Ranked #2,968 of 28,450 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my 2nd time visiting this place and i loveeee the freshness of the food !
Thank you to our waiter because the service was better than last time, i think he name was Mario ?

Anyway, i will be back to visit that is for sure !

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (257)

Reviewed July 31, 2019

The Mediterranean is one of my favorite restaurants while I am in London, especially for lunch time. Every dish from the menu is well presented and tasty. Service is quick and friendly. The atmosphere is cozy. I suggest you try try the artichokes when they are in season. Great place for the value. I strongly recommend! I hope you will like it.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

This place has the best COTOLETTA alla MILANESE : )
Every dish I tried is proper tasty Italian food and the portions are big. You get quality and quantity and whenever I am here I feel like I am back home in Italy enjoying my favourite dishes.

The place is very clean, elegant but relaxed and the staff is very professional. Perfect for a meal with family and/or friends, a date, or solo.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Came here on a busy Friday night with 2 couples. It’s small but cozy, not cramped and full. Turning people away all night. This is a sister restaurant to Osteria Brasillico just round the corner.
The ambiance and service are excellent the Italian food is of high quality but no wows except mayb the Gavi wine which was delicious!
We were given Italian popadoms to start which were yummy addictive.
We shared lots of dishes to start the calamari was ok a shaved ham dish was excellent and my tuna tartare with avocado was yummy.
I had flat linguine vongole (clams) was good a bit small but enough. Chris had a seafood pasta which looked great and Kimberly had seared tuna which looked v good too! Was a lovely enjoyable evening was quiet expensive but we had a few bottles of wine & it’s a posh area. A very enjoyable experience

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019

This place is at a great location that makes the expectation be very high, but the food can be of much better quality. I had the Milanese and it was very average and nothing to fancy about. a bit disappointed overall.

Date of visit: February 2019