“WONDERFUL WARM WELCOME AND DELICIOUS FOOD”
Review of Kazan Restaurant

Kazan Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The first thing you can be assured of when you enter this delightful Turkish restaurant is a very warm welcome. The waiting staff are helpful and accommodating and will bend over backwards to ensure that you have a very good dining experience here. My friend and I started with a mixed Mezze Platter which was delicious. I then had the Sultan's Shish Kebab of marinated Lamb, chargrilled with Vegetables and served with Salad and Rice (or chips if desired). My friend had the Kazan Special of chargrilled Chicken and Lamb Shish and Kofte served on Village Bread with strained Yoghurt and Tomato Sauce. We ended with Hand Made Dark Chocolate Nut Pyramids and Pistachio Ice Cream and an Assorted Dessert Plate. We washed this down with a couple of glasses of Rioja and Merlot. It was all mouth wateringly good and a fabulous evening. We can't wait to go back. Incidentally, apart from Chicken and Meat, they also do a very good Seafood menu and there is a good choice of food for Vegetarians.

2  Thank jacquiecapri
There are newer reviews for Kazan Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I had an excellent dinner at this restaurant. Great food and very fine service. I had a dish of lamb se served over an eggplant puree; it was simply the best lamb dish I have ever had. My wife, who wasn't very hungry, had a meze platter and said it included the best humus she has ever had. Prices are reasonable for London.

3  Thank sarandi2
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was authentic, reasonably priced and plentiful. The service prompt and welcoming. Lovely decor throughout and a really nice Mediterranean dining experience. Would recommend anyone looking for a really nice Turkish restaurant.

2  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

But what a lovely atmosphere inside, perfectly lit, tables spaced properly, bustling but not noisy. We requested the family table, which was a bit too large for our party of six, so we huddled up one end. We shared a number of starters all of which were flavoursome and cooked perfectly the Albanian livers being my particular favourite.
The mains were even better, my Kazan special was moist and the flavours of the three meats came through. A great meal.

3  Thank Youhearditherefirst
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was by far one of the best places I have dined in thus far and definitely the best place in Victoria. I had the mixed grill which came with an assortment of meats. The atmosphere was really nice. Very warm and cosy with beautiful decor. Definitely the sort of place for a romantic evening out or a pre theatre meal. My other hald opted for the salmon which I have promised to come back for next time as it was abosolutely divine.

Service was excellent. Only criticism I can make is that the price is borderline expensive but with delicious food and brilliant service its hard to knock this place.

2  Thank Riley S