“very impressed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kazan

Kazan
Ranked #117 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“very impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

in London on Business, staying nearby and chanced on Kazan, the service was freindly and good, but it was the food that blew me away quite simply it was astounding, wish the resturaunt was in Sheffield

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Staff
The staff were very friendly and attentive. I felt like they were truly the ones that made this place special.

The portions were good and filling, not over the top. Food tasted amazing and with lots of different flavours and spices. I ordered the Kazan special which was presented on a gold tray.

Setting
There is an upstairs and a downstairs. Both have their dim lighting but downstairs is very nice and comfortable if you are a party of 5 and more.

Downside
Mojitos were the usual price of £3.95 but were in small glass but then again it is a fancy, very minor downside to the whole evening.

Would I go again?

1 Thank Shiferaw1992
Helsinki, Finland
“Very Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had a different plates as a starter from Meze list and all were very fresh and tasty. First time I had Turkish wine and it surprised me. It was high quality and very good choice with the food that we ordered. As a main course we had a lamb and chicken kebabs with fresh high quality salad and rice. One of the best lamb meat in my life. I have to tell you that if you choose this restaurant you, your friends and wallet will like it.
I really can recommend this place to all. It was my first visit to Kazan but not last. I met also the owner and he was a real smiling gentleman. Very good. Make reservation. Good location.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Eero N
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“A Turkish Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

We visited this restaurant while staying at a nearby hotel in Victoria and this was our second visit, the previous time was two years ago. The food and service were both excellent, although the place was very busy, our waiter was very pleasant and attentive. if you are staying in this area , this is a must do when looking for somewhere to eat .

• Visited March 2014
London
“Excellent restaurant. Totally recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

First - thanks Tripadvisor App as I searched middle eastern and up came this gem. Met an old friend at Kazan for supper. He wanted Lebanese but this restaurant really did the trick. Had very tasty meze as a starter including prawns, grilled meat etc. then a delicious kebab thing and lamb stew on top of smoked aubergine. All food well flavoured. There was a sort of chilli salsa which I highly recommend.

Our waitress was very charming and good fun - happy to chat and really looked after us. Good luck with the singing and teaching ...

Only one issue is that it's not ideal for a private conversation as tables quite close together. Although our waitress obligingly moved us to a quieter halfway through dinner

Ordered one of their better bottles of Lebanese red. Very fresh with good depth of flavour.

Nice decor and generally a good atmosphere. Good value. Don't hesitate to go there.

• Visited April 2014