“Good Vegetarian and Fish. Reasonably Priced”
Review of Tamnag Thai

Tamnag Thai
Ranked #17,384 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2014

I came here for a late lunch and ordered from the £7.95 lunch and starter option. Pad thai was good and tasted fresh. Service was good. I enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. It is definitely worth a return visit. Desert and mocktails were nice. Desert was little pricey

3  Thank shazzy_shah

Reviewed December 7, 2014

Came here on a Saturday night after a few drinks with some friends. The restaurant was full so we had to wait at the bar for 10 minutes. The staff are all super friendly and attentive.

We were seated in 10 minutes as promised. The service was quick and the food was delicious. We only had mains and dessert. Unfortunately the dessert was not even half as good as the mains which was the only bad thing about the evening.

Definitely coming back here!

3  Thank SJR03
Reviewed November 18, 2014

Is this place under new management? If so they've got it completely wrong, it seems to have gone completely downhill since my last visit. The food itself is a shadow of what it was a few years ago and what are Eastern European waiting staff doing in a supposedly authentic Thai restaurant? It's a pity, I used to eat here regularly, I won't be going back.

3  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed October 24, 2014

This has become a regular place for my husband and I. Love the pineapple fried rice washed down with a champayne cocktail. I don't do desert as the food is f

1  Thank keepinitrealkaz
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

Such a shame, but this restaurant has really gone down hill. Bland, flavourless food. The Thai restaurant up the road is 100% better. Do not waste your money here!

4  Thank Lexa4