“Best Italian restaurant in London !”
Review of Il Bordello

Il Bordello
Ranked #712 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End / East London
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The best Italian restaurant in London and not expensive at all. Big portion and soooo tasty. Take the mashroom raviolie!!! I'm still dreaming of it :) And the tiramisu is so good and home made... Advice if you take a starter share it cause you will not be able to finish you main then lol. it is a bit noisy but this is the Italian anbiance and it is called "Il bordelo" so it as to be :)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited tonight as a group of four at 6.30pm and ordered just coffee. The place was half full however they refused to serve it having said they were very busy?? and we had to order the mains otherwise we were not allowed to have our drinks. We promised to drink our coffee a.s.a.p. and leave the place in 15 min before the dinner time had started but again they did not accepted our order. The waiter even stopped the barman who had started making coffee for us. The manager was as arrogant as everyone else so we had to leave. It's been my first time in London (and I truly believe the last one) I could not get a cup of coffe in an Italian place. My friends from abroad were extremely disappointed with that kind of service. Shame on you guys.

4  Thank RusLadyLondon
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times since moving to London, and will keep going back! The portions here are huge, and made the mistake the first time of ordering a starter and a main to myself. Really nice pasta's and pizzas with interesting toppings. Always a good idea to book a table as the restaurant is always full. Can't recommend this enough!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I don't know how anyone could leave negative feedback for this restaurant. The waiting staff are impeccable, cannot do enough for you - service as it should be. The place was packed which is always a good sign, I agree with other reviewers that it can be noisy in there. The portions are huge, we all enjoyed our food and reasonably priced. Will definitely return

Reviewed May 7, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in London. Always packed. Try to book or be prepared to wait. Service is fast but friendly creating a bustling environment. Lobster Auora is pricey but to die for. Prepare for portion sizes by minimal eating beforehand!