“Best Surprise!!!”

Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went with friends on Saturday evening for dinner and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and presentation of food that come to our table. I ordered a lamb steak with fries (jnstead of crushed potatoes as you get sauted potatoes and cabbage as an extra side - free) and this came with roasted peppers. Both my friend and I ordered this and we were very pleased. The men ordered the Lamb goulash and mash and my husband said he would order it again. This restraurant is very quaint and a must see...description would not do it any justice. very quirky. Very busy so please you must book a table so as not to be disappointed. if you go earlier (before 7pm) all dishes are £5.95 and starters £2.95 and after 7pm dishes are around the £8 and starters around £4.95. All in all a good evening had by all.

3  Thank bevalt52

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've been here for two weeks already trying to find well seasoned food. I struck gold! The appetizer, the main course, and the dessert were impeccable. I will be returning and bringing my friends.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my daughter and son last Friday. My son had the children's menu which was 5 pounds which was excellent. And tasted delicious it was a 3 course meal. I had the seabass which was delicious and great value my daughter had the parcels as a main and they were AMAZING. I had a bottle of wine and the bill was less than 50. We were on holiday but next year I'm going back with my husband and will definitely visit this restaurant again

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was one of the most terrible food experience that I had in london
It's always full only becouse it's really cheap ( that all)
Not hint of freshness not good food
Old and bad deco
Really disappointed

2  Thank francyht
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Rather impressed by this little restaurant filled with intimate corners for seating and tasty affordable food on the menu. Would highly recommend.