“Traditional Peruvian Cuisine at it's best!”
Review of Tito's

Tito's
Ranked #6,106 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwark
Description: Tito’s Peruvian Restaurant aims to provide you with a unique dining experience in which you are able to enjoy the most authentic flavours of the Peruvian Cuisine with a range of diverse and mouth watering dishes from this now world popular cuisine.
London, United Kingdom
“Traditional Peruvian Cuisine at it's best!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Tito's is one of the first Peruvian restaurants to open in London, and it has a lot of reputation to live up to from traditional dishes like Carapulcra, Pato en Aji, Tamal and many more. I have visited Tito's in many occasions and I truly recommend it. The dishes I always eat there is the ronda criolla, the tamal, and tai pa.

Tito's keeps the traditional cuisine of Peru and maintain their standard. Tito's is a must.

• Visited January 2013

Hastings
“Our trip to Tito's”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow! What an amazing experience! Fabulous food, fabulous atmosphere, fabulous people! We had no idea what to choose from their extensive menu so asked Carly to choose for us. She duly delivered to our table that most amazing array of traditional dishes which all three of us tucked into with relish. One dish was a fabulous meat dish - it was so tender and tasty but we could not place what meat it was. Upon enquiring, Carly told us that it was heart! Not a meat any of us would have chosen, but we were so glad that she gave us the opportunity of trying this meat as, left to our own devices, we would never have chosen it.

We will definitely be paying another visit to this superb visit - I hope to take my daughters and get them to try the heart - again without them knowing what it is.

Check out photos of two members of our Review Crew (Leon and Robin) on our Facebook page at shedloadofgifts.co.uk.

London, United Kingdom
“True Peruvian experience”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my third time at Titos and it seems to get better every time. I can truly say that the Pisco Sour is better than at Ceviche and overall the food is much more "authentic" than in the other Peruvian restaurants in London - which serve Peruvian fusion. So if you want a taste of real Peruvian food, the type that most Peruvians would eat at home then Titos is the place to go... and even the decor makes you feel like you are in Peru!

1 Thank CarlosMichelsen
Oxford
“Brilliant restaurant!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant when I am in London for about 10 years now and I was able to visit again this week; the food is still the same delicious good quality and authentic Peruvian fare. The staff are friendly and helpful and the ceviche is the best in London by far!

San Francisco, California
“Fresh food - great flavours”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went with a friend who knew the owners so I feel I probably had the best of what they can offer - the ceviche was one of the best I've tasted - we only had 4 appetisers between 2 of us as it was enough. Service was friendly and prompt. The place itself is a bit tired decor and basic but it is value for money. I would go back as I enjoyed the food.

• Visited June 2013