“Friendly service and yummy pizza”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #13,012 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Soho
Derbyshire
“Friendly service and yummy pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Standard pizza express chosen as we could use tesco vouchers, would never pay full price ! Great location for Les Mis and children enjoy the food. Staff really friendly and acommodating. Had a good time.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sussex
“Quick service and tasty food.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

There were 17 of us for pre theatre dinner and the service was quick and efficient. Food was good as you would expect from this chain and we were not disappointed. Good value and good quality. Stones throw from the theatres .

Visited July 2013
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“A long wait, but worth waiting for.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I arrived here fairly early one evening, and the place was packed. There was going to be live music on that evening, which I would have loved to see , but I had to get home. I ordered my pizza, waited what seemed to be an age for it to arrive, but when it did, it was really good. Hopefully, I can catch the music there next time.

• Visited October 2012
chesham
“alex”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I called in to this Pizza Express today to ask if they catered for a gluten-free diet. Unfortunately, they don't at present. However, I was very impressed with 'Alex' who informed me that he was under the impression that they were going to provide gluten free pizzas very shortly and that he would find out and give me a ring. I wasn't really expecting a call from him and was very surprised when my home phone rang this evening and Alex informed me that they were going to attend a workshop and he was hopeful that they would be serving gluten-free pizzas from the middle of May.
Although I haven't actually eaten at this particular Pizza Express I would just like to register my appreciation that Alex took the time and trouble to find out and ring me with the information.

Kathy

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kathyChesham
Birmingham
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We are big fans of Pizza Express, and regularly use their restaurants as we find the offers fantastic. However on this occasion, we didn't enjoy the experience quite as much as normal. The main reason being that all of the reservations were being seated in the smaller jazz room downstairs. This is a small room and the tables were barely more than a few inches apart. This meant it was extremely difficult to feel any sort of privacy at all in the restaurant.

Aside from this the food and service were good but not spectacular, although we did feel a little rushed throughout.

• Visited April 2013