“great price outstanding fresh cooked food, and lovely service”
Review of Vine Leaves

Vine Leaves
Reserve with OpenTable
Vine Leaves is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,463 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
London, United Kingdom
“great price outstanding fresh cooked food, and lovely service”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

yesterday I was with my wife shopping in Westfield west London all the restaurants with the centre are big name chains, so i used my one of the apps on my mobile to see what was within the local area and the vine leaves came up on the Uxbridge Road which is within the Shepherd's Bush area. 5 mins walk from Westfield.

the Owner is Cypriot so menu has nice diversity of Cypriot dishes like grilled fish and beef stew and Keo lager beer. I had the chefs special of the day which was prices at 22 pounds with a side order of salad and chips with a beer i honestly thought for this price it wasn't going to be very small portion, how wrong was I it was outstanding and I could have reorder it for a second time and white wine sauces with the fresh fish was quality i we have family coming to London next month and we area taking them to the vine leaves

• Visited June 2013

Ickenham, United Kingdom
“Has been the best restaurant in Shepherd's Bush for years”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went back to the Vine Leaves Taverna, after few years, as we moved out of shepherd Bush, and no disappointment, this is still the best, the lady in charge has always been so friendly and helpful, the food is very good and at the right price and generous portions, great atmosphere.
This is officially my best choice in the all west London

• Visited March 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“excellent greek food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went there few times with my friend , food is excellent and huge portion. I love this place because price is so reasonable. I recommend this place if u want to try real greak food...

Visited March 2013
London
“Best take away chicken kebab in London”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I order the take-away chicken kebab frequently as I live just round the corner. The sheer quantity of delicious grilled chicken pieces inside it is amazing value. If you live in or near Shepherds Bush it is a must.

• Visited January 2013
London
“Scottish chiGlaswegian Moussaka”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like slow curt service with a Glaswegian accent and big fat chips with your moussaka, then this is the place for you.

Despite the greek paraphernalia on the walls, this just felt like a chip shop to me and I've never been back (even when I've been desperate for a moussaka).

1 Thank TimNG