“A real treat”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salamanca Street
Transit: Vauxhall/Westminster Tube or Bus 77, 344, 360.
Description: Welcome in Chino Latino London Chino Latino, the award winning Pan-Asian South Bank London Restaurant is located at Park Plaza Riverbank London near Vauxhall Station. Our Pan-Asian food is served to share and dishes are brought steadily to the table creating an informal yet sophisticated style of eating and drinking - the best way to enjoy the taste sensation that is Chino Latino. Chef Seebach has previously worked for some of the top Pan-Asian Restaurants in London and now oversees the menus for the Chino Latino brand. Open for Lunch, Monday to Friday and Dinner seven days a week, choose from our signature Black Cod in Spicy Miso and Tempura Soft Shell Crab to freshly caught sushi and sashimi
Reviewed April 21, 2013

When I stay at the Park Plaza Riverside the real teat is eating at Chino Latino. Even is eating alone it is still a great experience but is even better when you can share a variety of dishes. This is a must try if you haven't already!

2  Thank OldTopcat
Jordan K, Brand Manager at Chino Latino, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

OldTopcat,

I am so pleased you enjoy dining with us and also staying at the hotel.

It's always great to hear that the food alone makes a great dining companion!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten here a few times now, and each time it gets better. It is an ecclectic menu, but som great dishes, I'd highly recommend the Tempura Prawn California Roll, the steak on hot rocks and the crispy duck. You can often get deals here if you know where to look, so worth searching the internet before you go.

2  Thank BAMaracas

Dear BAMaracas,

Really pleased to read your review, and I certainly agree with all of your recommendations!

Our menu does get reviewed regularly, so hopefully we will have a few more stand out dishes on your next visit.

Do keep an eye out on our website and social media channels as that is where we will post any offers we run.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great food and great service. It was as we have come to expect from our visits here - a taste sensation! Unfortunately the fire alarm interrupted our dinner which was a nuisance but actually gave us a welcome break. When we returned the dishes we had left were freshly prepared for us to enjoy again. Normality was resumed with the minimum of fuss by the efficiency of the manager and staff. As there were 6 of us we were able to share a wider selection of dishes which I would recommend to anyone planning a visit.

3  Thank msptclr

Dear Msptclr,

Thank you for your comments.

I am so pleased you enjoyed our food and the fire alarm didn't ruin the overall experience.

Unfortunately fire alarms are unavoidable, and we consider the safety of our guests is of paramount importance.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went here by accident for valentines 4 years ago but was so pleasantly surprised that I have two birthdays here and every business dinner has been here. Having lived in Tokyo fof 5 Years this place would normally be in Roppongi hills or aoyama.
Absolutely amazing. The Yuzu marinated monkfish tail and the Fois gras suimai with shiitake are heavenly. It's one of a few places where I want to order everything.

2  Thank Kristianlove

Dear Kristian,

Thank you for sharing such a great review of our restaurant.

We are so flattered to be likened to authentic restaurants in Tokyo, and I shall be sure to share these comments with our kitchen team.

I am so pleased that your accidental find has turned into a regular haunt!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food top class as always...I found the service was a little slow but to be fair the restaurant was very busy. So the floor staff has a lot on their plate.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to any food lovers.
Will be back at the first given opportunity.

Jordan K, Brand Manager at Chino Latino, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hi Bouba,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us.

I am pleased you enjoyed the experience and I look forward to welcoming you back soon - we do strive for excellence in all we do, so we will ensure the service is quicker on your next visit!

Kind Regards