“EXCELLENT FOOD & VALUE FOR MONEY TO !!!”
Review of Roadhouse

Roadhouse
Ranked #2,942 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, ROADHOUSE is an American-style retro diner and late-night bar that remains at the forefront of the London party scene. With its vibrant personality, distinct style, awesome food, signature collection of cocktails and an electric atmosphere evoked by live, nightly entertainment, Roadhouse offers the complete party package. Unrivalled live music nights from Indie Rock Covers to Rhythm and Blues, remain the main attraction at Roadhouse, along with nightly entertainment such as Rockaoke and Flair Nights followed by late night DJ line ups until 3am. Serving American favourites 'til late, Roadhouse's menu will keep you satisfied all night long with the likes of the famous Route 66 Melt, Prime Steak Fajitas and Refuel Platters to name but a few. As the Original World Famous Flair Bar, expect to be entertained all night long by the lively team as they prepare delicious cocktails with plenty of skill and heaps of personality. Nightly happy hours and an extensive cocktail list make it the perfect place to party.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Booked this through top table got two courses and a cocktail 14.95
plus when we arrived drinks were two for one even better
excellent food excellent drinks excellent service
will be going back soon !

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We went to Roadhouse on a Monday evening to watch Rockaoke and it was great fun. I thought I might try out but the people we saw were really quite and my voice is more Sinatra than rock.

Nevertheless, the bar staff were friendly and there was a great atmosphere in the place.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently booked a visit to Roadhouse via the Toptable website as recommended by other peeps on here! :) The booking was easy and we even got 50% off our food bill.

Roadhouse was easy to find in Covent Garden, venue deffo is something that makes you go "wow" - it's very unique and trending and the pinball machines are a great touch!

We arrived early to take advantage of the 2 4 1 on cocktails, the barman was very abrupt and clearly wasn't in the mood to build a rapor or make any effort to make you feel welcome. The cocktails however were lush!

We sat down and chilled while waiting for our table that we had booked, there was no clear indication of where to go/who to speak to if you had booked a table, so 5 minutes before our booking we approached a waitress at the bar - we politley advised her we had booked a table and where should we go and she rudly just snapped back "over there". We turned around to look where she was pointing and wondered over to the dining area, again there was no-one there to speak to or confirm we had arrived, finally however, someone did come over and show us our seats.

We had a table as opposed to a booth, we were told that to have a booth you needed to make it clear on your booking - so something to learn from!

The food was FANTASTIC and the waitress we had through our meal was also very attentative and polite, She even kept coming up to us when she realised our food had been some time to let us know she would chase the kitchen - we didn't even have to point out to her! I think her name was Chanel :)

Overall Roadhouse is a good experiance and food is lovely, just a shame some of the staff couldn't be more interested in your visit there.

RoadhouseManager, Manager at Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Tanya B! Thank you for insightful review on TripAdvisor. It was a very informative read, and I shared it with my colleagues and the staff too.

I’m very happy that all the effort that is going into the marketing through websites such as Taste Card and TopTable are reaching the public and we can thus provide an affordable meal in Covent Garden even at peak theatre times. To match that we had been consistently offering an extensive happy hour, this has been successful over the years and attracted many regulars. Unfortunately it puts a lot of pressure on our professional bartenders and at times they must be concentrating on the manual aspect of their trade and leaves less time for customer interaction. We are aware of this and trying to streamline our selection of cocktail to ensure quicker service and better customer relations will follow.

About the abrupt response from our waitress, I sincerely apologize. I can assure you this is not within our training guidelines. To ensure it won’t happen again we are holding a guest reception training in the near future. I’d like to point out that the venue’s reception area is manned at all times by a member of management or a receptionist who are happy to help to find a table for walk-in guests and reservations alike. In the off chance that they are called away from their post any of our door supervisors are able to help as well.

I’m happy to read that Chanel took care of you well and the wait for the food was well worth it. We are currently working with the chefs from one of our sister restaurants to further improve the quality and the character of some of our dishes. If you feel like putting us to the test once again, please send word to baloo@roadhouse.co.uk. I’d like to compliment your meal with a round of drinks for your objective review.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great club in Covent Garden, we spent here a couple of nights and found a wonderful place in London.
Recommended to everyone that want to have a great night!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to a concert or show I go here because the food is always top quality and is a nice atmosphere. Is fairly easy to find once out of the tube station. Best to go in to top table and reserve a table for free and you will get 50% off your food bill which means you can get a nice steak for a good price. Food always hot and service fairly quick. Will be going back.