“Expensive”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Good food, relatively quick but expensive. Great location and clean friendly atmosphere.

Easy to navigate menu.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had a recommendation for this restaurant from a friend whilst staying in the Royal Garden Hotel opposite. If your looking for a quick meal, I can not fault this location for service or quality of food. Value for money it's an excellent choice and i left very impressed considering it's an upmarket cafe style eatery. It's not posh or fancy but the food was as good if not better than many 5* Chinese restaurants that I have been to....give it a go you will not be disappointed. I will certainly go back.

1  Thank pburns
Reviewed August 8, 2012

If you want reliable Chinese food, this will not disappoint, although it wouldn't be the best Chinese I've had.

1  Thank Marivic T
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a meal b4 attending the theatre show in the nearby park.
Didnt have much time b4 the show so I needed prompt service.
This restaurant had speedy service.
I had the beef in oyster sauce and my friend had ''singapore noodles''
I thought it was okish......the beef in oyster wasnt that tasty and was a tad too salty have had better.
At the end of the meal I noticed that there was fresh chilli in little bowls.....
Reasonably priced food.

Very friendly staff.

1  Thank matrix1000
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Well, that’s what we’ve always called it. Formica bars, and a bit crowded: you perch on a stool with your elbows in the next person’s fried beef. Unless you look oriental you need to ask for chopsticks and chili sauce. But where else around here can you get a big plate of edible food and a drink and still have change from £10? All the Chinglish classics – sweet and sour, Singapore noodles, sticky beef – and all good. The only places I could afford to eat in Kensington High Street when I first started working. I still go when I need a quick Chinese fix. In their honour I have adopted the name to write under. Go!

2  Thank stickybowl