“They are racist!”

Ranked #18,618 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Description: Located in an urban disused railway yard, Cargo is Shoreditch's premier live music venue featuring late night restaurant, lounge bar, live room and amazing sunny outdoor terrace complete with BBQ and wall art by artists such as Banksy. Cargo provides the perfect venue for everything from lazy lunches, sunny Sunday sessions and out-of-this-world club nights; Playing host to some of the world's most distinguished artists & international DJs. Cargo is available for any occasion, boasting chic decadence, tasty cocktails and food with staff that are a lively addition to any event!
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Waited in the queue for 30 min and I've been told that the computer doesn't like me. Hahahaha. The bouncer read on my Driving Licence - Romania and his energy changed. I'll find somewhere else to dance, it's ok. Love.

2  Thank Eduardvijulie

Reviewed June 4, 2013

To be fair, we did not even make it inside, but waisted an hour of our Saturday night!

The place is a good example of a 'pretend to be trendy' places in Shoreditch with staff lacking sense of respect.

We had a few friends inside so decided to go there on Saturday night. It was a mistake! We stayed in the queue for 45 minutes, even helping the bouncers to keep the road empty. Then when close to enter, the door manager took us out due to have more male than female in the group. When challenged, why she ’forgot’ to inform us a bit earlier on their discriminatory door policy, she only could say, it is their policy.

After some non-sense discussion with the manager we decided to leave. Friends – who left the place in the meantime – confirmed, we did not miss much. However, sorry to waist my time there.

2  Thank KeAndrew
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! It gets to crowded but the music is amazing. The three ambiances are great for mood changing. Don't like the food thu

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Original environment. multiple rooms choice with different music. nice outside space. Good if you are aged between 20-25!!! nice night out in angel

Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you have ever considered to book a table with this venue please do NOT do so! Its a waist! I have paid £150 for a table recently. This should have included q jump, a table for up to 5 people, table service, a bottle of spirit and mixers.
After having to queue for around 2hrs. (baring in mind that me and my friends had also bought tickets for the event) I had to wait for another hr for the table. I was given the bottle of spirit and mixers but not even any cups with that. There was no table service and the area was not even reserved so when me and my friends returned to the table from the dance floor other people had taken the space.
This is most expensive bottle of vodka I have ever paid for. Basically I paid for a service and did not receive it.
The bouncers were extremely rude and when asking why I was not able to q jump they told me that it was one in one out. How is this even possible when we have tickets. This also means the club was oversold.
I have send numerous emails to Cargo about this but have not received any response.
I feel no one should ever be treated this way so please anyone who bought a ticket for this event don't expect to q jump and if you do end up booking a table good luck with that!!! I really hope you will have a more enjoyable experience than me.

4  Thank Swantje M