“Amazing!”

Ranked #2,412 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Promising a warm welcome and fantastic service, the Latymers is a much-loved pub at the heart of Hammersmith. As well as our authentic Thai cuisine, we’ve got a bunch of old favourites: classic cask ales, a great wine selection and a heap of board games just waiting to be played.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Found this by chance after googling 'Thai near Piccadilly line'. Best Thai food I have had and that includes in Thailand!

Food is full of flavour with generous portion sizes and is reasonably priced. Service is also excellent.

I live the other side of London but will definitely be making the trip west again to visit this restaurant!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I lived in West Kensington this was a local restaurant for me, it has got to be one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever tried, that includes Thailand. The food here is absolutely beautiful, every dish I have tried is a taste sensation. I love in particular the fillet steak in soy sauce Weeping Tiger, also a chicken dish called Gai Tord Rad Prik, the duck curry is something else as well, every noodle dish is cooked to perfection and a great side dish with anything you order. I read other reviews saying it was a bit pricey, I don't think that at all, the food is worth double the money spent on it. I live back in Scotland now and have actually made the trip down there for weekends with Latymers being the sole purpose and highlight of the break in London. I rate it that highly yes.

1  Thank Gerrybhoy1888
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Latymers is one of my favourite places to eat, the staff are friendly and efficient. the food tastes fantastic and the prices are really reasonable. the atmosphere is relaxed, the standard is top quality. have moved out of the area but will still travel to eat here its that good. please give this place a try, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank violeta1084
Reviewed November 26, 2012

When we're down this end of London with work then we always try to stop in at Latymers for Lunch. The prices are good and you certainly get a good plate full. Unlike many restaurants that advertise their dishes as spicy, this one certainly does as their not shy on the chillies which is fine with me. Having eaten at a few Thai places before, there spicy dishes usually flatter to deceive. Service is pretty quick and you can choose which meat you have with your dish which I like, plus as this is a restaurant pub you know you will get a decent pint to go with your meal.

Whilst I can't comment on the evening menu, I can however certainly recommend the lunch time one and will be returning again soon.

1  Thank Jamesltfc
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Thai foods at Latymers is amazing, hot & spicy, etc. I would suggest go for lunch (good value) instead of dinner (a bit pricey). Thai chef as well.