“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just had a fantastic steak with a recommended red wine which complimented the meal fabulously! On becoming aware that it was my birthday celebration, they brought me a free dessert and sang to me. Fantastic personal touch!

There are newer reviews for La Pampa Grill

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I'd always meant to try this place whenever I went past and when I finally went with my boyfriend, i was a little disappointed as it seemed to promise more with the decor and menu. The food was ok but it seemed more of a fancy chicken and chips place (or steak obviously) than a proper Argentinian steakhouse, given it's not exactly cheap. I would prefer to save up and go to Gaucho.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Dined on Tuesday evening this week.

Choose the Fillet steak and 2 eggs. Absolutely fantastic. Large portion of chip and a bottle of Malbec.

Everything was great. Service was good.

Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

The bill for 3 of us, which included 2 bottles of wine at £20 each and 2 glasses of wine at £6 came to around £120. So basically 40 per head, with 2 of us having a bottle of wine in the price as well.

Fillet steak was to die for. Don't worry about the cost, just do it.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Fantastic steak, thick cut chips, salad, chimicurri and red wine. Friendly and attentive service and a warm atmosphere. We come here again and again.

Reviewed March 15, 2011

We had booked into Northcote Road earlier in the week, made a reservation for 7 people, we even rang and double checked the booking. Upon turning up on Saturday night we established theat the managment had made the booking for the Sunday evening, this they said wasnt a problem as their other restaurant could fit us in and was just in the next street. The waiter pointed us in the right direction but refused to take us to the restaurant. Upon arrival it became apparant that they could not accomodate us, we were asked if we would like to wait and have a drink, which we did, only to then be shouted at 'for christ sake get out of our way'. When we were eventually shown to a table it was filthy, it still had the remains of the previous diners meal on it. We walked out, when we passed the origional restaurant I popped in to provide the waiter with some feedback, the manager was keen to get me into a quiet corner so other guests couldnt hear my complaint, she explained that the other manager was tempoary for 2 weeks and the waiter could not speak English, she also explained it was her fathers business who was away for 3 months and she was trying to hold it together. An absolute Joke I believe there motto should be pay us the money but dont turn up it would be easier!