“Excellent sushi, excellent price.”
Review of See Sushi - CLOSED

See Sushi
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to See Sushi, Paddington’s waterside Japanese fusion restaurant. Our menu offers a selection of Japanese favourites like sashimi, maki, tempura, donburi, miso black cod and bento boxes, as well as some Thai and Malaysian influenced dishes.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Having visited this place several times over the last couple of months, I had to write a review about it. This place is simply excellent, both on the quality of the food, the sashimi in particular is incredibly fresh and tasty, and the value. The staff are also very attentive and friendly.

Having been here several times we are yet to have even a mediocre meal, we will keep going back and keep telling our friends to do the same.

1  Thank Doddz321

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I came across See Sushi when looking for a Japanese restaurant for my sister's 18th birthday meal. After having eaten at Nobu and Roka, I was geared to book one of those when the mixed reviews put me off - a £100+ per head restaurant should have nothing but outstanding reviews in my opinion.

To make sure it wasn't going to be disappointing for the birthday celebrations, my husband and I ate here a couple of Tuesdays ago. We were not disappointed. Our friendly waitress talked us through the menu and suggested dishes based on our likes and hunger levels. In addition, I had to try the black cod, which, frankly, is a steal at £15.50 (£42 in Nobu).

Enough food to leave us full including dessert, a bottle of wine and a small bottle of saki came to £63. Wow.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate at this restaurant after somebody raved about it to us. We love Japanese food and dined here twice when we were in London. It was near our hotel and very conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and and we were seated in no time. I loved the sushi and i would love to go back here soon. The service was perfect and the food was one of the best I have had in London. No doubt. Would definitely recommend it. One must dine here when in London. The quality is top notch and the food is unbeatable.

1  Thank alan c
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We've been to See Sushi last weekend. The meals had good quality but were not outstanding. We were with five persons and had about 15 different plates. Everything tasted fresh but the menu contains just dishes you get almost at every good japanese restaurant. Nothing really new or different. Just normal sushi.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having come to See primarily for the Sushi and Sashimi, that's all we're basing this score on, though judging by just how delicious those were we have no doubt the rest of the food is as good.

We were seated immediately after arriving rather late (9:30pm), and our orders were taking quickly and with a smile. Although it was late we weren't made to feel unwelcome at all while the restaurant was closing down and never felt rushed to leave. As already stated, the Sashimi and Sushi were fantastic, generous portions and the sake was excellent!

Highly recommend this place if you're looking for a sushi fix around the Paddington area, as it's just a short walk from the station, tucked around a corner. It blows yosushi in the station out of the water in every single way. Drinks, Sake, Starters, Sashimi and Sushi for 2 came to £58, which we thought was very reasonable for the quality, and we were stuffed and couldn't finish what we ordered,

Will definitely be back.