“I thoroughly loved the food here and I am not an easy to please customer!”
Review of Villa Bianca

Villa Bianca
Ranked #3,143 of 24,437 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

great food, great restaurant, always a nice atmosphere - cute little terrace which you can eat on if weather permits this! ....super fast service, attentive waiters - im a big fan, only issue is parking can be a bit difficult - so allow time to park!!!

1  Thank Gemsy83

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Menu is large and seems unchanged for thirty years. Downstairs is so noisy, with flat-surface acoustics, so you can hear the conversation from three tables away, rather from your fellow tabled guests. Upstairs is quieter, despite the pianist playing Volare, etc. The food was disappointing. My liver was stringy and although ordered as "pink" was overlooked. My wife's sea bass was hard and flavourless. My starter of carpaccio of beef, had come straight out of the fridge. The plate was so cold it could barely be touched and the meet was dry and curling up at the edge. At £70 per head, with wine, it was poor value. I will not return

3  Thank Stephen366
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a balmy summer evening. We sat upstairs, on the small terrace. It was an excellent setting. The rest of the seating, inside, looked very nice too - dark wood, white tablecloths, etc. Initially, the staff stood a little too close, waiting for us to order, or do something! However, as they got more busy, they were less obtrusive. Our starters were good but, my oh my, my veal chop with rosemary and (I think) honey was outstanding. A real first taste treat. Excellent. My wife had an equally excellent lamb ragu with pasta - some chunks of lamb along with the normal reduction. Pudding was OK. The wine list was interesting. We found a nice pino noir that was £40. Overall, we spent £112 with service charge. Very well worth it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I very much enjoyed dinner here tonight with friends. It's in a cute wee lane in Hampstead, north London. There is a fine (and subtle) resident guitarist. At the table we had sea bass, flambeed lobster linguini and swordfish (my choice). There were also excellent fried courgette batons and a sumptuous Gavi di Gavi. Thanks, Nigel.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

very first class restaurant with fantastic live music and singer.
very good food and service and atmosphere.