“Good time!”
Review of Mosob Restaurant

Mosob Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mosob Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #571 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: African, Ethiopian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in London's Westbourne Park, just a five minute meander from the local tube stop, Mosob offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience the flavours and atmosphere of Eritrea. Family run, Mosob is warm and welcoming, with charming service really embracing the family-centric traditions of Eritrea and inviting guests to relax and unwind while being treated to the kitchen's vibrant cuisine. Influenced by geographic and historic links to Arabia, Ethiopia, the Sudan and Italy, Eritrean cuisine is uniquely distinctive with a strong variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes, individual spice blends and specialty injera bread used throughout, providing guests with flavours and eating styles they're unlikely to have come across before. Equally focused on tradition and history is Mosob's interior, carefully put together with colourful textiles, rough wood paneling and organic forms alongside contemporary lighting and furniture for comfort and style. Whether an intimate romantic meal, business lunch or dinner and drinks with friends, Mosob offers the food, atmosphere and service to ensure a night to remember.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

If you are tired and you want to eat something interesting, new, very good, go to Mosob! Me and one of my friends have been there some days ago and it was very nice: the place, the atmosphere, the staff, and last but not least the food! If you like spicy food is the right place for you. It is a jewel between a lot of stones in this city!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We've bee to the MOSOB last weekend, because we were looking for something different. We found what we were looking for in the restaurant MOSOB. The servive was very kind, the meals tasted well spiced. We had Ingera with spicy lamb and chicken and various vegetarian dishes. Everything was very well spiced and arranged. Even our kids enyoed the meal, what is realy not always that way.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

First of all, everyone is saying this place is Ethiopian. It is not. It is Eritrean. Different country guys. Anyway. I have had Eritrean food before and I must say I was not that impressed with this place. Don't get me wrong, it does seem like this restaurant has a strong following and is very loved by the community, but in regards to the food I really wasn't impressed. Maybe this is the best Eritrean restaurant in London? But compared to Eritrean food iv had in Italy... I wouldn't return.

1  Thank incumeg
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Came here to celebrate my birthday with some family who was in town. Can't say enough good things about Mosob!

We arrived a bit on the early side for dinner since we had 2 young kids with us, but it turned out great since Benjamin (The owner) had time to explain Eritrean cuisine and how to eat and also to recommend some dishes. We loved everything we tried (we ordered quite a bit). Service did get a bit slower as the restaurant filled up, but it has a small waitstaff and we didn't mind as t gave us some time to digest!

Can't wait to come back and have more!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went to Mosob at the recommendation of my husband, he has been there many times, and was raving about it. The restaurant is a small and casual family run business. We went on a busy, day, and as a result the service was a little slow, but once we got our waitresses attention, we were served, and recommendations were provided when requested. The food, which is freshly prepared was brought out immediately and tasted AMAZING! Being a vegetarian, I wasn't sure what to expect, but there were plenty of options, and all the dishes ordered were better than I anticipated. The Qategna (starter) was delicious and my husband and friends throughly enjoy the Zilzil Quluwa (non-veg). The individuals running the establishment are friendly, and the food amazing!

1  Thank ruch420