“A bit of home in London”
Review of Mosob Restaurant

Mosob Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mosob Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #620 of 23,995 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: African, Ethiopian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in London's Westbourne Park, just a five minute meander from the local tube stop, Mosob offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience the flavours and atmosphere of Eritrea. Family run, Mosob is warm and welcoming, with charming service really embracing the family-centric traditions of Eritrea and inviting guests to relax and unwind while being treated to the kitchen's vibrant cuisine. Influenced by geographic and historic links to Arabia, Ethiopia, the Sudan and Italy, Eritrean cuisine is uniquely distinctive with a strong variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes, individual spice blends and specialty injera bread used throughout, providing guests with flavours and eating styles they're unlikely to have come across before. Equally focused on tradition and history is Mosob's interior, carefully put together with colourful textiles, rough wood paneling and organic forms alongside contemporary lighting and furniture for comfort and style. Whether an intimate romantic meal, business lunch or dinner and drinks with friends, Mosob offers the food, atmosphere and service to ensure a night to remember.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I would like to start by saying that the cuisine is absolutely exquisite. I am an Eritrean myself so I know how it should taste!
I took my father to the restaurant, and he was a bit sceptic whether they would serve the authentic lovely cuisine that he is used to 9 hours away from his home country. We told them what we wanted, and my father was pleasantly surprised. It was exactly like home, and the service was so pleasant that it took us back to Eritrea for 2 hours.
This restaurant now became the place where I take my non Eritrean friends, and I can proudly present them the food that I love while the host entertains them with a quiz or tells them about the unknown country which is my beloved home ‘Eritrea’!

3  Thank Jorda T

Reviewed October 14, 2012

ate here for my 25th birthday with my bf. the service was amazing, attentive and super friendly. we got lovely quize while we were eating which i found very entertaining. the food was well cooked, taste very special . overall a wonderful experience!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

First experience with Eritrean cuisine and my wife and I are instant converts and repeat customers. Delicious authentic quisine is bested only by Mosob's generous family-style hospitality.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've eaten here a number of times and the service, food and atmosphere never fails to impress. I always leave with a comfortable and happy belly and a contented smile on my face! Everyone I've taken here also enjoy the food and service to the same degree as well. Well done Mosob and thank you!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Every once in a while I feel a desire to go somewhere a bit different. Having read some reviews ahead of time I ventured out to Westbourne Park with a friend for a visit to Mosob. He is veggie and I am not so wasn't quite sure how that would work but wasn't a problem at all. How would I describe the food? Tasty, spicy, different. The service? Excellent - laid back but attentive and fun. Do I recommend Mosob? Definitely - a little off the beaten track but well worth a visit.

1  Thank SimonHLondonUK