“Great place for beer and burgers!”
Review of The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak
Ranked #3,943 of 27,651 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Gastropub
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Neighbourhood pub serving seasonal British food, Sunday roasts, local beers, fine wine and the best scotch egg you've ever tasted!
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating here. His burger was great and my chicken sandwich was amazing. It was nice and tender. We shared fries and jalapeño bites. Both were very good. They have good beers on tap and in the bottle. Highly recommend this very friendly place. YUMMY!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Was walking by this pub unplanned about 6pm on a Wednesday on the way to the station.

Hadn't even been planning to eat in London, but was tempted by thoughts of a thirst quencher and traditional pub grub!

Expectations were already exceeded on finding a good range of interesting beers, including the unfamiliar & familiar, in addition to Burgerac's Burgershack!

I found the staff to be friendly, patient and very hospitable.

The beer I had was very pleasant, I appreciated being able to sample a couple that I was not familiar with, before settling on a final choice.

Not being overly hungry, I had a traditional beef burger and fries which was lovely, so nice to have great traditional food done well!

The relaxed atmosphere was also good, some background music, but not invasive whilst I was there. Tables reasonably spaced. Folk chatting away.

I look forward to returning!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We had a great lunch with ale at a reasonable price. It's quite a fair sized establishment and becomes very busy. The tables are not that well presented, hence only 4 stars.

I am happy to return soon to try another meal. For ale lovers it only just passes for choice.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Epic food, best wings in London on a Wednesday. Would recommend to anyone in the area. Owner gave us a free round of drinks because we kept coming for more!! Definite 10/10

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 66amars
Reviewed May 19, 2016

Good food ,great staff. Wonderful place to hold an event (I have done several ) Glyn will cater to suit your choice and budget . Top spot

Date of visit: May 2016