“Good meal and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Very Italian, local Chelsea restaurant. Limited wines by the glass choices and a little tough to understand English, but very good service and really good food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (204)

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. Fabulous food and staff with character, wit and real knowhow. Felt like a real neighbourhood place with lots of local guests. Interesting photos of famous guests. Great fun.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

we went to celebrate my sister in law birthday and made a reservation in advanced but didn't tell them the occasion.House was full with local families, happy smiling faces,
Food was very good we had different dishes steak , lamb and pasta and plenty of desert.I mentioned discretely to the captain it was her birthday and to our surprise all waiters and the patron turned up singing Happy birthday, joined by all the other guests. Very Italian atmosphere!
The red house wine was excellent!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant, just off the Kings Road.
I can honestly say I don’t think I have eaten a better meal & the staff were so friendly.
The menu is extensive & varied & the fish dishes we chose were out of this world.
Anytime we are in London we shall be returning.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

The food is excellent and I could not fault it. But there service well unless you are regular I do not think they at all interested. I went there on a recommendation and found that the staff were extremely rude and that in some way ruined a very good lunch. Also if I did not have guests why they charge a service and a cover charge-very unprofessional-maybe if someone from the Management reads this review he may care to answer. The tables were also very close together and as a result the waiters stretched across which is not a problem but it would have been nice if they acknowledged this. I doubt I will be welcomed back but maybe just maybe they will take the advice and be more customer friendly. The Value is for the food.