TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Zuma in London's Knightsbridge offers a sophisticated twist on the traditional Japanese izakaya style of informal eating and drinking. The ethos behind Zuma is to deliver an authentic, contemporary flavour of the east, while respecting the traditions of the past.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for lunch it was busy despite it being a week day. The service by Daniel was fantastic he was so attentive. The food we shared starters and main courses were all so well done and presented and yes they are not big portions but lovely to get a taste. The Sancerre wine was delicious. I especially enjoyed the soft shell crab, prawn tempura and wagyu beef. The sweet potato and pecan desert was also delicious. Really fantastic service and food in fact superb over all. Well done Zuma.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,720)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for my wife’s birthday with some friends. We all got the premium tasting menu which was amazing. There was so much food and it was all delicious. The old fashioned cocktails are also amazing, probably the best i have had. I knocked it down a star because i constantly saw the manager talking to the waiters to hurry us up and get us out so they could give the table to others who were waiting. When i just spent upwards of 200 euros per person you need to relax. I’ll leave when i am ready.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I called this restaurant to make a reservation and had to endure the most obnoxious, arrogant, rude frenchman on the other side of the line. It was hardly what you’d call a warm welcome and he had no idea about English charm and grace.

If this how you treat your customers, you can do without my business as I am a happy, polite, graceful person. I don’t need to dine out in a place with such negative energy!

4  Thank Lola Z
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of dining with my father in Zuma he has been there many times and has said to me that is is one of his favorite restaurants. I can see why. Really nice atmosphere brilliant staff superb food bring your Chequebook.

1  Thank hkeane
Reviewed September 9, 2019

The food here is on point every time, fantastic so tasty never disappoints , feel the service has lost its edge little bit more Interested in each other then customers front of house has definitely let things slide .

1  Thank Chloe2000507