“Vibrant, noisey, terrific tapas - great Saturday night”
Review of Jamon Jamon Camden

Jamon Jamon Camden
Ranked #1,471 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Camden
Description: Jamon Jamon is a contemporary Spanish tapas bar with friendly service and casual surroundings. Camden Town Tube Station is just a short walk away. There is a varied Spanish tapas menu including, meat, seafood and vegetarian options, along with an extensive Spanish wine list and fine Spanish coffee. Jamon Jamon in Camden offers authentic Spanish dining at great value prices.
London, United Kingdom
“Vibrant, noisey, terrific tapas - great Saturday night”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We needed to eat before a show at the Roundhouse and this was perfect.
Excellent service by the main man: he put us by the window, which was comfortable as we were probably a bit older than the rest of the crowd that night.
Within minutes we had wine and olives and time to peruse the choice of tapas.
Gambas in garlic was sizzling hot, and I dunked my tortilla in the garlic oil when the prawns were all gone. The sausages were great, as were the deep fried squid.
We then lurched off to the Roundhouse comfortably full.
Great start to the night.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank LOVE2EAT56

• Polish first
Boston, MA
“Fresh homecooked Tapas and Great Sangria”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stumbled upon this place in Soho on a cold January night. It looked warm and inviting so we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise. The atmosphere is very cozy and relaxed and the jug of Sangria was dangerously delicious. Our food tasted fresh and authentic. We ate past the point of being full just because everything was so lovely. I will definitely be back.

1 Thank Karen M
London, United Kingdom
“Great for groups of friends & family”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I live near Camden and this has become a bit of a go-to place if I want somewhere easy to take a few friends or family (I have arranged birthday dinners here, and most recently when my boyfriend's dad and sister came to visit and with the decision being in my hands, I wanted to impress) and it never fails to deliver.
Tapas is a great shout for groups as there will always be something everybody likes and the food here is absolutely delicious - absolutely full of richness and flavour. I would recommend in proper tapas tradition, ordering lots of dishes between the group of you as opposed to ordering for yourself. It means that you get to try a bit of everything (and you really should try as much as you can - I have yet to come across a dish here I don't like) and the staff bring out the dishes as they are ready, so it means you can all start tucking in right away (there's something quite glorious about having different dishes arriving every minute!).
The staff are efficient and helpful, and the waiter we had on our last visit was very knowledgable about the origins of a dish we'd only seen before in Spain, and was good at recommending a lovely white Rioja for the table.
The atmosphere is jolly and very relaxed - this is very much a dig in to a bit of everything and swap-plates-around vibe.
I absolutely recommend this place - its as ideal for a first date as it is for a big family celebration, and although they have lots of large tables I'd recommend booking for a group of you.
Just relaxed, easy, delicious food.

2 Thank Lizzie O
Milan, Italy
“Homely food, friendly staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great value Spanish food, either for locals or for unrefined travelers. Tried two tapas, both generous portions, authentic Spanish recipes albeit with local vegetables. Music went more on the Latin American side but the atmosphere was good (late 20 and early 30 somethings with a tendency to converse) Staff were friendly and well mannered, you can tell know their London clientele well. Definitely good for couples not on a serious date, or a group of friends chilling out before partying.

3 Thank BORGIANO
london
“Nice tapas, service not so good....”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great location and surprisingly nice tapas. The price is ok for the area of the City. I was let down a bit by the cocky waiter who got the orders mixed up.

1 Thank atleti73