“Great views for a good business lunch”
Review of Plateau

Plateau
Ranked #350 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Description: Plateau Restaurant and Bar & Grill offer stunning views over Canary Wharf. The restaurant serves French cuisine with a contemporary twist from Head Chef Jeremy Trehout, while the Bar & Grill offers more informal cooking in a relaxed setting. There are also 2 lively bars, 2 private dining rooms and 2 stylish terraces.
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We met a client here, and were immediately wowed by the view - sitting on the terrace, overlooking the heart of the banking district. Service was prompt, and efficient and the good good overall top. We had 2 steaks, and a vegetarian option, which were all tasty, although a shame that no spinach was available as a side. Virgin mojito good too. Desserts were reasonable, not outstanding in my view. We'd definitely come back again though. A great venue.

1  Thank James W
Kim S, General Manager at Plateau, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear James W,
I do appreciate your review on Tripadvisor and I am delighted you enjoyed your business lunch.
I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I both work in Canary Wharf and think this is the best place for after work dinner and drinks. We have been a few times on a Friday evening and always receive the same warm welcome. The service is excellent and the staff are so friendly without being overbearing. The atmosphere in the bar and grill is relaxed and buzzy and perfect for winding down after a long day in the office. Last night we had the lamb and liver and both were delicious. The highlight though are the ice cold espresso martinis which we enjoyed at the bar after dinner-thank you José! We will be back!

Dear LoopyPortugal,
As a regular diners at Plateau I am happy to see that you consistently receive an impeccable food and service.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts online.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a table near the windows which had views of the square and the surrounding glass buildings. Each course was delicious and all the staff were friendly and helpful especially our waiter, Pietro. A lovely evening with excellent food and wine in comfortable and stylish surroundings.

1  Thank Havyatt

Dear Havyatt,
I appreciate your feedback online and I am delighted that you had a good time at Plateau and that you liked the food, atmosphere and our staff.
I am looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Everything was perfect, the view is amazing, the food was absolutely delicious .

The service was perfect ( italian waiter / italian sommelier ) and all the staff could not have been more attentive or polite.
Great Customer service !!!Can well recommend it. Looking forward to our next visit. Thanks for a great lunch

1  Thank CinziaeFe

Dear CinziaeFe,
Thank you very much for your positive review on Tripadvisor and I am looking forward to having you dine with us again in a future.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Would highly recommend Plateau. We had the Saturday brunch with free flowing prosecco and did it flow! Variety of dishes offered was excellent with choices to suit everyone. All the food we had was very good. We were served by a French waitress and waiter and they were both so friendly and added to the experience. All in all a really enjoyable meal.

1  Thank Gastro101

Dear Gastro101,
The Saturday brunch with free flowing Prosecco is certainly a great offer and I am glad you enjoyed it!. Thank you for sharing your feedback online and I hope to see you again.