“The real deal”

Ranked #62 of 324 Bakeries in London
Cuisines: French
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Now we are talking.
If you want real French patisseries baguettes and much more then this is the place to go. If you truly understand about dough and the quality of then you will know what I am talking about. Forget Gail’s, Paul’s and all that other gimmicky business that everybody falls for. Finally after 35 years of trying every patisserie In London I have finally found The real deal. Thank you very much for making my life a living bliss .

1  Thank m0e17

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

If you’re coeliac like myself, you must try this place. Staff is very friendly and the deserts are amazing.
For lunch I had soup and was delicious also.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

A little gem nestled away. A feast for the eyes and stomach. Probably the best pain au chocolat I have ever tasted.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I popped in here with my girlfriend to get a coffee and something sweet to take away. The interior is simple with the baking machinery on full display and occupying most of the space - I loved the atmosphere this created!

The staff were friendly and helpful and our coffee was great. The real higlight, though, was the macarons. We got one each: the raspberry and the caramel. They were both astonishing with a satisfying texture and almost overwhelming flavour, particularly in the raspberry. I'll be back to try everything else!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Love this place.

Staff are sooo lovely and accommodating.

The bakery has the best everything!
Would recommend the almond croissant
5/5