“Sardinian Restaurant in London by Sardinians”
Review of Olivomare

Olivomare
Ranked #1,266 of 28,121 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Dinner with my colleague at a Sardinian restaurant. We tried to update our reservation for another colleague to join, but we were told that it is “totally” booked... and it was totally booked. It seems a very popular place. We had many unique Sardinian dishes to share. As far as I could interview, all the waitresses are from Sardinia.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

The food was good but the restaurant is a bit odd. They push the tables towards the wall when customers leave - which makes the layout strange. The tables are also very close together so we could hear conversation from all around us..
the pasta is excellent and the flavors were good but it just wasn’t a relaxing evening.....

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank An_Expat_Wife
Reviewed March 31, 2019

The restaurant is very small with original and modest decor. But the food is really amazing, pasta is absolutely the best. I especially recommend burrata with bottarga and pasta with bottarga and clams.
May be here is the most delicious italian food in all London.

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I was there two weeks ago with my girlfriend, I had a great time. wonderfully good fish dishes, especially the tuna tartare. I will come back here!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We went to Olivomare for lunch after a trip to Tate Britain. We were with a dear friend who is a real foodie and she was seriously impressed! We could have gone for almost everything on the menu and loved all our choices. Very fresh fish, cooked innovatively and with skill.
Interesting wine list and caring service from people who believed in their dishes.
We will be back!