“Bad food, sad atmosphere”
Review of Ravello

Ravello
Ranked #11,597 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Had a work dinner here & the food was absolutely disgusting.
Major supermarkets produce better Italian than this tired old place.
The two owners have lost there smile & it all seems like hard work for them.
It needs to close & let operators with some spark & flare rejuvenate this place.
Give it a miss.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a great restaraunt. I wish we had not eaten a bug lunch and coild of eaten more. The restaraunt is well lit and the (not sure of hus title) manager could not have been more helpful. The foid was really nice, lasange and chicken in pepper onion sauce. That and drinks was 35 with tip included.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

when this restaurant opened in 1970 my colleagues at the firm were regular visitors until 1976 when the company were relocated. two years ago we visited for the first time since then on a wet Friday evening. the food was good and the service, yesterday we returned for our first luncheon there in over 35 years. Tony greeted my wife and I .the service was very attentive,the food excellent although we had asked for a special dish it duly arrived. the house wine was reasonably priced, for our desert more biscuits were provided as a matter of course and it was like being reunited with an old friend. if you haven't visited you should do so. pleasant Italian

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went to Ravello on a Wednesday evening after being on a walking tour in the City. It was later (9.15pm) than we would usually eat and there were only four other people in the restaurant. As we entered the first thing I noticed was a pronounced smell of damp which was a bit off-putting. The décor is a bit tatty and dated but from experience we know that you should never judge a book (or restaurant) by its cover. The owner/waiter was very welcoming and friendly. He served drinks quickly and then recommended his dishes of the day. After the starters I chose to have Dover Sole (on his recommendation) and my husband a T-bone steak. I must say the fish was delicious and the accompanying veg good but my husbands steak was tough and fatty and a bit of a let down. My husband had a beer and I had two whisky and cokes and, despite using a Tastecard (which gave us 50% off the food bill) it still came to almost £57.00 which I think is very expensive for what we had.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went here with another couple before cinema and we were pleasantly surprised at how quiet the place was for a Thursday night! The owner(?)/ waiter was friendly without being overbearing, very polite and accommodating and the food was tasty - we had a variety of dishes and everyone agreed on it. We had the 50% offer so value was great, but don't know if I would have gone otherwise - a bit on the pricey side for a weekday meal!