“Gret place for susi!”

Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Gret place for susi!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Went there for my dinner Great friendly service - terrific selection - well presented.

There was a good selection, and I was served quickly

• Visited December 2012

Manchester
“one of the best I've been to”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was a lovely little yo sushi, which was nice to be on its own rather than in the middle of a department centre or train station. The staff were friendly but didnt bother you and they had booths which the food ran past rather than having to sit like your in a canteen.

Loved that they have changed the system whereby everything on the conveyer belt is £2.40 so you can keep a better tab on how much your spending, anything over that has to be ordered

The chicken noodle soup i ordered was very tasty and i highly recommend the seasonal deep fried pumpkin if available.

came to around £20 which is what I was looking to spend.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Never great like the others!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love yo sushi. I visit at least twice a month usually the Lakeside or Bluewater branches. Service and food consistently great there.

Farringdon Yo Sushi on the other hand is not so good. Never seems to be enough staff. The kitchen seems fine as orders seem to be made straight away but actually serving the food and order taking always takes longer.

I visit this branch at least once a month - its convenient from my office and I love the food.

• Visited September 2012
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“got to be the best value in London”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I visited 31/07/2012 ordered an amazing meal Soup, 2 main dishes, Rice desert and green tea the restaurant was absolutely perfect, a wide selection of dishes on the conveyor, staff extremely helpful.
I ordered hot from the menu rather than select dishes from the conveyor they were cooked to perfection, light and tasty but best of all, the price £10,60 inclusive. Where can you get an oriental meal for that price? Believe me I can eat I am 20+ stone and it was sufficient for me.
Definitely be going back

• Visited July 2012
London
“Average compared to other Yo Sushi restaurants”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Food hardly varied on the belt in the hour we sat there. We ordered a couple of hot dishes from the menu and although tasty the tempura and gyoza were too greasy and the yaki soba chicken was a bit dodgy. We sent back the yaki soba without a problem.

Couldn't fault the service, but got the impression the chefs heart wasn't in it.

Used a 40% discount voucher which sweetened the deal but generally it was an average veering to poor experience compared to other branches.