“My favourite London restaurant”
Review of Pham Sushi

Pham Sushi
Ranked #3,441 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite London restaurant”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Pham looks pretty ordinary from the outside, but the sushi is far from ordinary.

I used to be lucky enough to work nearby and would come in around once a week for their excellent lunchtime bento boxes (the tempora bento is a good mix of salad, rice, sashimi and or course tempora).

For more upscale occasions the yellow tail jalapeño sashimi should not be missed, and I usually like to add some rock shrimp tempora, gyoza and a couple of cut rolls (the crunchy toro is especially good).

London
“Best pound for pound sushi in London”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is my favourite sushi restaurant in London for the price. Yes Zuma and Nobu do great food but it's prices do match it. However what Pham does is just perfect. Different dishes such as Crunchy tuna which work perfectly.

Sashimi is always fresh and tasty and yellow tail with jalepeno has to be done. It's one of the more expensive dishes on the menu but well worth the price. I would eat here every day of the week if I could

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious sushi find!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend & I wanted to go somewhere quiet to eat & was hoping yo find great food, we came across Pham Sushi, wow what a find! It is a small restaurant but the food was absolutely delicious! My friend & I couldn't believe it as we both love food, especially Asian being our favourite. We are both mixed Asian & I have to say this has to be one of the best Sushi in London. We will absolutely return and the bonus was that it was so inexpensive!! The service was great & so welcoming, we didn't reserve a table being such a small cute restaurant, we happily sat at the sushi bar. If you plan to dine here, I would advice to book anyway.....can't wait to return:)

• Visited July 2013
“Best fusion sushi”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This excellent place offers some of the most innovative sushi on offer. The scallops and crunchy tuna are especially great - I will be coming back for more! The traditional sushi is good, but I would recommend any customer here to stick to the specials of they are looking for a truly fantastic experience.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Good find”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We dined here during a business trip as we did not have plenty of time and there weren't many other choices in the area. Had the vegetarian sushi platter which was a safe bet while my colleague had a grilled salmon. No complaints.
Service was ok; just had the feeling that we were rushed to finish so they could seat other customers.

Recommended if you don't have much time and are stuck in that area.