“Very Good.”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A reliably good restaurant with a good quality of food and an interesting menu. Between Chiswick and Hammersmith centres, it's easy to find.

1  Thank Occasional-Jetsetter

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I went here to dine solo...Apart from great service the food was not exceptional...the kebabs did not look taste fresh and jafrezi lacked flavour and spice..the paratha was excellent but the tea served in the end was cold and tasteless...i must again say the service was really efficient and the staff were couteous..

2  Thank Salmanhp
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant twice while I was in London recently. My sister, who lives in London, frequents this Indian masterpiece often. It is well appointet, well served by genuine waiters, and has excellent food. We had the run of lamb, curries, prawn, chicken, and other foods as sort of a pot pourri both times, as I love to experiment with new dishes, and am not often disappointed. We had different breads and dips for openers, and then this cavalcade of wonderful foods to follow. I bet we had at least 10 different types of food, from mild to spicy, over the two visits. The head chef and owner came up both times from the kitchen to greet and talk to us. He even invited me, a real foodie, to visit during one weekday evening to watch him in the kitchen. Next visit to London I"ll take him up on that. I really don't know how much the food costs, as I was a guest both times, but after looking at the menu, it appeared to in line with other similar places I visited this trip. It is located in the city of London, but was easy to find. Plenty of street side parking. No smoking inside, however, which tends to be the trend all over London. Good. I would highly reccomend this place as a foodie and as a person who enjoys genuine Indian foods that have zest and flavor, and who has been disappointed in the past with sub par eateires. Definitely put this one on your list the next time you are in London. It is near a tube stop, and is served by a number of the Red buses.

1  Thank alocalSummervilleSC
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Called in here on a friday night with my wife and son , did not know the area so took a gamble . Nearly left before the food as we were waiting so long, glad we didn't as the food was all top notch and good portions.

1  Thank DGRIBBO
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went to Anarkali with a large group from work. We all agreed that the food and service were fantastic. As a vegetarian I'm used to the vegetarian dishes being side dishes and quite average - not so here. It was the tastiest most flavoursome Indian food I have had so far in London (and I have been looking!) Superb.

1  Thank torquayrowsey