“WOW!”

Anarkali
Ranked #6,344 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Summerville, SC
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant twice while I was in London recently. My sister, who lives in London, frequents this Indian masterpiece often. It is well appointet, well served by genuine waiters, and has excellent food. We had the run of lamb, curries, prawn, chicken, and other foods as sort of a pot pourri both times, as I love to experiment with new dishes, and am not often disappointed. We had different breads and dips for openers, and then this cavalcade of wonderful foods to follow. I bet we had at least 10 different types of food, from mild to spicy, over the two visits. The head chef and owner came up both times from the kitchen to greet and talk to us. He even invited me, a real foodie, to visit during one weekday evening to watch him in the kitchen. Next visit to London I"ll take him up on that. I really don't know how much the food costs, as I was a guest both times, but after looking at the menu, it appeared to in line with other similar places I visited this trip. It is located in the city of London, but was easy to find. Plenty of street side parking. No smoking inside, however, which tends to be the trend all over London. Good. I would highly reccomend this place as a foodie and as a person who enjoys genuine Indian foods that have zest and flavor, and who has been disappointed in the past with sub par eateires. Definitely put this one on your list the next time you are in London. It is near a tube stop, and is served by a number of the Red buses.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank alocalSummervilleSC

SWINDON
“Friday night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Called in here on a friday night with my wife and son , did not know the area so took a gamble . Nearly left before the food as we were waiting so long, glad we didn't as the food was all top notch and good portions.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DGRIBBO
London
“Fabulous restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went to Anarkali with a large group from work. We all agreed that the food and service were fantastic. As a vegetarian I'm used to the vegetarian dishes being side dishes and quite average - not so here. It was the tastiest most flavoursome Indian food I have had so far in London (and I have been looking!) Superb.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank torquayrowsey
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SERVICE,BEST FOOD, 1ST CLASS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

I recently ate at this restaurant with friends and family and found the food absolutely amazing! The service was terrific and the presentation of the food was wonderful. The owner of the restaurant had quite a charm and was an very nice host indeed! i order every week now!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank koutta m
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best curry in West London. No the best curry in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

The Anarkali is an absolute gem. Traditional Indian cuisine at it's best. I've been back quite a few times now. The food is beautifully spiced. Everything I have had has been beautifully spiced and FRESH. The service, great. Rafique, the owner and chef, is absolutely charming and cooks a mean ... well everything. I can't rate it highly enough.

• Visited April 2012