“A great dinning experience.”

Ottolenghi - Islington
Reserve with OpenTable
Ottolenghi - Islington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #354 of 22,516 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A great dinning experience.”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food is excellent and the service is superb. A very informal atmosphere adds to what is a very enjoyable experience. The waiters are friendly and helpful at guiding you through the menu.
We would not hesitate in recommending a visit to Ottolenghi.

Visited November 2011

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
London
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I come here often for brunch with my boyfriend and I LOVE it. If you arrive after 9:30 you can expect a wait of at least 30 minutes, but you will be waiting beside the most delicious looking pastries... and if you're waiting a bit later, you'll see lunch platters being put out for the lunch buffet... once you're seated you'll have great breakfast, which you know is well cooked and fresh (I recommend cinnamon french toast for sweet tooths, or salmon and scrambled eggs for the savouries). It is well worth the long wait and you wont regret it.

• Visited October 2011
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food & wine with superb friendly service”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

With the range of tastes experienced here our taste buds were working overtime! On the night we visited (Tuesday 25th Oct. '11) we had a range of dishes "from the counter" & "from the kitchen" the food & evening has to be experienced with their incredibly friendly and helpful staff we found this one of our top restaurant experiences ever. If they have the sea bass; spiced lamb; quince with Roquefort I'd suggest as a great starting point! But I'd say be guided by the super staff too. Then you'll never be able to resist one of those cakes! Our wine choice was a superb red Sicilian.

Visited October 2011
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Wow, the perfect venue to celebrate a friends Birthday”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Having wanted to visit for ages we made the pilgrimage up from Kent for lunch for a friend's 50th. Couldn't fault a thing, food is amazing, staff lovely, knowledgable and perfectly attentive and decor cool too. Went hope clutching boxes of meringue delights which we guarded ferociously on the train! Will be back as soon as we are able.

• Visited October 2011
Durham
“Please don't change”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I really hesitated before writing this review, on the basis that I didn't want everyone to know about it! Couldn't fault it - service, decor, ambience all excellent and the food was sublime. Oh, and it wasn't at all pricey. My wife's a veggie and she was in heaven. And if I could have food like this every day,I'd happily go veggie myself. Keep it up!

Visited September 2011