“Great Food m Music!!!”
Review of Cottons

Cottons
Reserve with OpenTable
Cottons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,669 of 23,995 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Love the cuisine and the DJ was playing sweet sweet music. All in all I would recommend or go back. Price is slightly expensive but what forgives it was the GUINESS PUNCH oh my was that delicious.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Doesn't look like anything special on the outside but this was one the best meals we had in London during our trip. The atmosphere is cool, the food was super good and the staff was pleasant as well. Go on a weeknight to avoid the crowds and be mindful that most of the dishes are somewhat spicy!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visited this restaurant on the 22nd August, 2013 whilst in London.

Really good Caribbean food and not to mention the great selection of Rums from around the world. If you cannot find a particular rum at Cottons it probably does not exists!!!

Great service and it certainly was a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

amazing food, cocktails bit pricey, service good but slow.. music and atmosphere top class.. So good I am going back once a month..

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went there for the first time with my best mate, even though there wasn't a table at first.. the waitress found us one as it was packed... amazing atmosphere, the drinks are way over priced , and the food is a bit expensive, but soooo worth it.. All I can say is that it was amazing, tasty and I ate every bit of it... Yes it was slow service, but they are under staffed.. I think if they got more staff and arranged better bookings it would pick up more... As for the DJ ...wow and wow... wicked tunes all night... I could have stayed longer... every one should go there.. I am taking more friends with me next time and making a night of it... Thank you Cottons... Mandy from Elstree...