“Fab location”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed April 5, 2019

Lovely restaurant, a stroll from the Tate Britain. Great Tapas, good wine list and very friendly staff. Not rushed, so great little place to spend a few hours enjoying authentic Spanish food!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Welcomed in by friendly staff despite not having a reservation. An excellent, varied menu that covers all of the bases. Our waiter recommended an excellent Rioja that complimented the dishes well that was also good value. We were not rushed off our table despite some of the evening dinner guests arriving which was very much appreciated. All in all a good lunch in a nice area. It is clear that is this is a popular spot with local residents too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018

This restaurant has a great spanish menu. The waiters are polite, helpful and don't rush you. There is a very good choice of seafood meals. Recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

I went to this restaurant for a friend's birthday. The tapas I ordered was chorizo (which I really enjoyed despite it being a bit too oily for my liking), the chicken and rice, which I didn't really rate too much; there wasn't a great deal of taste to it and the garlic prawns (which were tasty despite the heavy amount of garlic involved) and most of had a decent price range of around £5-£8.

The sangria was really refreshing and tasty. The service however could've been improved a little bit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Ordered aubergine vegeterian dish undercooked just warmed up . Horrible!
I was thinking about having few tapas
but thankfully changed my mind last minute thinking can order once eaten first. I wish I have asked for my money back.

Date of visit: July 2017